I Like Your Hat (milkmix) I Like Your Hat (milkmix)

"""

Heel yeeh. Bobbin my head to this. I'm giving you a 9 (would be 10) because you need to make a full song of this.

5/5

Clear Skies {durn} Clear Skies {durn}

""""

I love this song but I want to hear a little more sub in that bass. layer a little sine wave in under that textury bass. you will love yourself when you do that :)

Very nice work on the vocals!

durn responds:

Truth, I need to start using sub-frequencies more. I've only been able to apply them successfully in my hip hop loops but eventually I'll break my mold. :) Thanks for the review, Auecs.

Blindfolded Blindfolded

"""

Very funk, dude! This is the kind of stuff I dig!

{MSX} Whole Lotta House {MSX} Whole Lotta House

Very nice melody and chord progression! Very solid beat! Overall 5/5

A little EQ here and there to boost a bit more of the high frequencies would brighten up a few parts that sound a bit muffled.

Great work!

MSXOmega responds:

Yeah, I need to learn to EQ stuff properly. Thanks for the review!

[GF]TheSunIsDownRemix[GF] [GF]TheSunIsDownRemix[GF]

"""

Super great track! Very full of energy and makes it hard for me to sit still in my chair. It is very much my favorite style of house/electro!

The only thing I would do would be to work on the vocals a bit. They sound a bit awkward and loud in some parts. It may even be fun to chop them up a bit more in some places...

Either way, fantastic track!

{DjZ} The Storm {DjZ} The Storm

"""

I am really enjoying the thick and full atmosphere that you have created in this track. The little build up at 2:24 with the vocal snippets is particularly memorable.

Keep up the good work!

DjZeaklous responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Come on Guiyz! Itz GuyCo! Come on Guiyz! Itz GuyCo!

"""

Sounds like a great start. I would boost the drums and eq everything else a little bit. Other than that, it sounds good and I hope you end up posting the full song some day!

1010 1010

"""

Can't think of anything wrong with this track. You did a pretty bang up job on it! Look forward to adding this one in late night my driving mix!

Loopmaster - Evil Henchmen Loopmaster - Evil Henchmen

"""

Hey. I know you're the 'Loopmaster' and all, but when are you going to make a full song and become the 'Songmaster'?

Sounds pretty good, man.

Nameless [BBB] Nameless [BBB]

"""

I really dont like how the snare drum doesnt fit in with the rest of the song.

The overall sound of the track is not too bad at all. I must say that there needs to be more to the song. maybe a break down or something like that. At some point something needs to change up to make it a little more interesting and keep you on your toes.

Still not a bad song and I look forward to hearing more of your work in the future!

-AUECS-